The code of conduct for non teaching staff is based on UGC’s MulyaPravah Guidelines
Administrative/ Support staff would
- carry out official decisions and policies faithfully and impartially, seeking to attain the highest possible standards of performances.
- encourage the staff to maximise their efficiency.
- create conditions that inspire teamwork.
- act timely to readdress the genuine grievances.
- maintain the confidentiality of the records and other sensitive matters.
- co-operate and liaison with colleagues, as appropriate, to ensure students receive a coherent and comprehensive educational service.
- care for the institute’s property.
- facilitating congenial environment.
- refrain from any form of discrimination.
- not accept bribes or indulge in any corrupt practices.
- make every effort to complete the assigned work in a time-bound manner.
Staff Union The staff union would
- support the administration for developmental activities.
- raise the issues in a dignified manner.