The Capacity of the Centre
Name of the Guides
The Number of Students Registered
Capacity of centre of business Economics is 5
Dr. Geeta Nair - Head - Business Economics Ph.D. Centre
Currently, the following four students are registered at the Centre:
- Ms. Asish Mathews, “A Study of Microfinance Services of Fisherwomen in Kerala”.
- Ms. Bharati Jethani, “Peer to Peer Lending and its Feasibility with respect to India (Mumbai Region) and Comparative Study with U.S.A., U.K. and China Markets”.
- Ms. Payal Meghani, “A Comparative Study on the Impact of Cashless Transactions on Travel Agencies before and after Demonetization of Ulhasnagar and Kalyan Areas”.
- Ms. Kirti Verma, “A Study of E-Commerce and Customer Delight with special reference to Private Banking Services”.
The following four students have successfully completed their doctorates in Business Economics:
- Dr. Tasneem Razmi (2017) - “A Study of Customer Satisfaction of Private Banks in Mumbai”.
- Dr. Sunil Lalchandani (2019) - “A Descriptive Study on Performance of Tourism Sector in Rajasthan and its Impact on Economy”.
- Dr. Kesar Lalchandani (2019) - “An Empirical Study on the Financial and Other Technical Problems faced by Small Scale Plastic Bags Industries (with special reference to Thane District)”.
- Dr. Jasbir Kaur Sodi (2020) - “Reviewing Microfinance as an Important Tool of Financial Inclusion in India”.
Vacancy in the same is 1
Admission Process: As per UGC guidelines and University guidelines