· Any Junior College enquiry you can email on email@example.com
· College opens on 08/08/2017 i.e. Tuesday College timings are 2:00 pm to 6:10 pm
· Online Generate Receipt: The Notice will come to your classroom
· All Junior College enquiries from counter No. 4 ONLY – CANTEEN SIDE
(NO ENQUIRIES FROM INSIDE THE OFFICE)
· Staff Room: 2nd floor
· NOTICE BOARD: All Junior College notices will be on the 2 ½ floor notice board
· Accounts office: Cash counter (COUNTER NO. 1) timings are from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
· LIBRARY: To borrow books from library student must bring 1 photo, I-Card & Fee receipt to make their library card. Library timings are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
· Railway concession: Timings are from 1:45 pm to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday from the date college opens. During Diwali holidays & summer vacation students will not get the Railway concession.
· Holidays: As per calendar / notice
· Medical Leave & other leave: To avail medical or other leave submit Dr. Certificate along with application to the respective class teacher, collect leave form from junior college, counter no. 4
· Bonafide, Recommendation & Transcript: 1st Counter inside the office - Ms. Pinky. Application & Collection timing is from 9:30 to 12:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
· Submitted Documents: 10th Marksheet will be returned after a few months & you will receive the email for the same. Leaving or Transfer certificate will not be returned. After completing 12th std., college will issue the Leaving certificate
· Project Books will be distributed after the college begins
· Date of Examination, Project work, vivas and Open day will be intimated to students and parents well in advance via notices & email
· Subject Change: Notice for subject change will be given in the respective classroom, after that form filling will be done at Junior College, counter no. 4
· Mobile: Phones are not allowed in the college premises and if found will be confiscated
· Students should take care of their personal belongings and not leave them in the class room.
· Students are requested to be punctual and be seated 5 minutes before the commencement of the lecture.
· 75% attendance is mandatory.
· Student is required to wear the I-Card all time.